Katie and Macee
What a wonderful day we had today! It began with a fabulous church service where we were sure the Lord was speaking directly to us! Next up was a yummy lunch at Luby's and then a surprise visit by our sis-in-law, Katie, and our niece, Macee! We had a great afternoon just hanging out -- mostly outside in our backyard because the weather was beautiful!!! We enjoyed visiting, watching Macee play, and previewing a little Superbowl action! Thank you, Katie and Macee, for driving up to see us! We always love our time together w/ya'll! Here are several pics of today!
Have a great week, everyone!
-T
Have a great week, everyone!
-T
Macee helping Ott load rocks into the wheelbarrow




Oh Tina! I just love seeing pictures of ya'll and I love that you guys get so much family time! I'm just assuming everything is wonderful with Macee Jane after the cat scan. No news is good news! I'm so glad you're blogging!
ReplyDeleteLove the Macee pix! And so glad the test results were positive!
ReplyDelete