Thursday, July 23, 2009

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make Me a Match!

Do you remember this adorable couple? It's been about 4 months since I stood in the middle of Gruene Hall, at our friend Seth's concert, and proceeded to tell Mr. Brad Walker (Seth's older brother) all about my precious friend Miss Bridget Massey! It's your good 'ol story of boy calls girl, boy and girl meet, boy and girl FALL IN LOVE and now...ARE GETTING MARRIED! Can you believe it??? I am soooo delighted to be able to say that I have had a hand in this love story although I know all the glory goes to God for these two people falling in love and, who are now, about to become man and wife!

It puts an extra BIG smile on my face because it reminds me of how Scott and I started out our relationship! Two special people felt it in their hearts (even though I know Mrs. Linda Burge would beg to differ and say it was all of her doing, not Mr. Virgil Burge, who introduced us!!!) to find a way for us to meet! They both loved us, cared for us, and thought highly enough of us to think we would be a good match for one another and this is exactly how I've felt about Brad and Bridget!

So, here's to a life, for these two lovebirds, filled with so much love and laughter that anyone could ever ask for! Congratulations ya'll -- you make my heart smile!!!!!!


1 comment: