Tim & Amber flew to the Bahamas on Friday for a week long trip w/Amber's family! Tim proposed on either Friday night or Saturday morning (we've only gotten a text message from him) and she said YES! Scott and I will be gaining a new sister in law! Yipee! I am so excited for these two - they make an adorable couple! I can't wait to see where their future takes them...!
Congratulations Tim & Amber! We love you both and can't wait to hear all about your trip and the upcoming wedding plans!
The soon-to-be
Mr. & Mrs. Timothy John Distel
Aww thanks for saying such nice things! Oh, the pillows are from our Wichita Falls Target clearance. I got them a week ago so they might still be in Target stores. I just checked Target.com for ya and I can't find them on there! But if you like the big 24incher pillows, try overstock.com and search "24 inch pillow". They have a ton..all colors,prints, and fabrics!
ReplyDeleteHey - how exciting...it's great to see you guys are all well -- enjoyed catching up! :)
ReplyDelete