Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wurstfest & a Wedding

Ever since I moved to the Austin area, I've been wanting to go to Wurstfest in New Braunfels! This past weekend Scott and I decided to take a little weekend getaway, starting first at Wurstfest on Friday night! Oh.my.gosh -- what a blast it was!!! I mean who doesn't like German food, all the beer you can drink, and doing the chicken dance to polka music?!? Awesome!
On Saturday, we were honored to be able to go to a friend's wedding in Campbellton! Philip (the Seth James Band bassist) and his lovely lady, Jessica, got married in a small, precious Cathloic Church and had their reception out on his family's ranch! Scott and I two-stepped the night away under the stars! Unfortunately there are no pics of the reception b/c our camera died - darn it!
And to complete our trip, we passed through San Antonio, on Sunday afternoon, to visit with Scott's mom and Meemaw! It was such a fun weekend!









1 comment: