Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thanks, Uncle Don!


My Uncle Don came to town! Since we don't get to see him all that often (he lives in the DC area), he came to stay with us! As the story goes when we all get together, we went to eat dinner and drank plenty of beer! In fact, Scott and I were introduced to a new bar/restaurant in Austin and it was the perfect place to take Uncle Don! He is quite the beer conossieur (no lie, this man has tried more beer - from so many different countries - and knows a lot of info about them and their tastes) and we found that BB Rover's was a perfect fit for us all! I even dabbled in tasting several different brews -- this is a big deal since I am usually only a Dos Equis fan. Thanks for hanging out with us, Uncle Don! We loved visiting with you - even if for a short amount of time! You are welcome any time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment