Monday, April 19, 2010

Lubbock

Last weekend I flew to Lubbock for a bridal shower for Amber and to celebrate my brother's 29th birthday! I don't recall that I have posted previously about this yet, but Tim and Amber have already gotten married!!!!

On Sat., February 6, 2010 Amber and Tim said "I Do" in a quaint ceremony in her parents' backyard! My parents, Amber's parents, Amber's brother, and Amber's aunt were guests at the ceremony. Scott and I were unable to go because we were dealing w/my miscarriage - uggh! Anyway, their marriage was pushed forward, a bit, by the news that they are expecting a little bundle of joy at the end of September! We are all soooo excited for the new Mr. and Mrs. Timothy John Distel AND for the arrival of a brand new baby in the family...this will be the first grandbaby for my parents and Amber's parents! Scott and I are thrilled to become and aunt and uncle again too!

We all had a great time in Lubbock! Amber's shower was beautiful and they received some wonderful gifts! We enjoyed a fajita dinner at their house on Sat. night in honor of Tim's birthday! I was also SO EXCITED to be able to spend some time w/one of my most favorite little families...The Barker's! Sis, Caleb, Baize, and Lainey came over to Tim and Amber's house to help us celebrate! What fun we all had! I love my precious family and am so excited that I now have a new sis in law!!! We love you, Amber & Tim Distel, and we are so proud of you both!

Amber and I at her bridal shower
Tim & I after his bday dinner
Tim & Amber's furry babies: Marley and Mia
Sis, Lainey Kate, & Baize Barker -- my dad had
these two grinners gigglin' so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment