We enjoyed being guests at Christa & Wade Isham's wedding! What a fun evening! I love being a part of my best friend's family - they make me feel like one of their own! It was also a special "reunion" because I had not seen my BFF, Jessica, in nearly a year and a half! We hugged and giggled and cried like it had been TEN YEARS! Scott and I were also able to finally meet Jessica & Rusty's adopted Haitian son, Lili! What a cutie! I wish this night could have lasted much longer, but now it's time to make plans to spend more time together and make sure it does not take another year and a half until that happens again!!!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Weekend With Friends
A few weekends ago, Scott and I headed to DFW to attend my best friend's sister's wedding! We were able to get in some quality time w/two of my Tech gal pals too! Traci, Ben, and little Patrick were kind enough to open their home for us to stay a couple nights! (Thank you, Reddings)! We ate a yummy lunch at Chuy's and met up w/Parker, little Parker, and Scotty! It is always a treat to be able to visit w/my precious college friends! I love that our husbands enjoy one another's company too! (p.s. just in case you'd like to open your home to us in the future, my talented husband will gladly take on any home improvement projects to "pay for our stay"! - just ask Ben)!!!!
We enjoyed being guests at Christa & Wade Isham's wedding! What a fun evening! I love being a part of my best friend's family - they make me feel like one of their own! It was also a special "reunion" because I had not seen my BFF, Jessica, in nearly a year and a half! We hugged and giggled and cried like it had been TEN YEARS! Scott and I were also able to finally meet Jessica & Rusty's adopted Haitian son, Lili! What a cutie! I wish this night could have lasted much longer, but now it's time to make plans to spend more time together and make sure it does not take another year and a half until that happens again!!!

We enjoyed being guests at Christa & Wade Isham's wedding! What a fun evening! I love being a part of my best friend's family - they make me feel like one of their own! It was also a special "reunion" because I had not seen my BFF, Jessica, in nearly a year and a half! We hugged and giggled and cried like it had been TEN YEARS! Scott and I were also able to finally meet Jessica & Rusty's adopted Haitian son, Lili! What a cutie! I wish this night could have lasted much longer, but now it's time to make plans to spend more time together and make sure it does not take another year and a half until that happens again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment