Ready or not, Baby Chessher is on his/her way! The nursery is about complete and is ready for a new little occupant! Not knowing the gender of our baby hasn't been too difficult in the planning process...we've stuck w/neutrals all the way around and will add in bursts of more blue, or pink, when the time comes!
We bought the crib & changing table quite awhile before we got pregnant! For a grand total of $50 on Craigslist and exactly what I was looking for - jackpot! We threw it in the attic until the time was right! And, the bedding was given to us by some friends (it was used in their son's nursery) - for FREE! It's so beautiful and I knew we could work with it for a boy or a girl!
We can't wait to share the beautiful view of our frontyard w/our little one! Not quite sure, yet, if we should anticipate poo & pee on the blinds and curtains, but oh well - it will all be part of the adventure of parenthood, right?!?
I am sure we will spend a lot of the first few months in this comfy rocker! This was Scott's Meemaw's chair! I plan on doing some sort of picture collage on the wall, above the chair, once we take our newborn photos!
Of course, the nursery will look a bit different over the next several weeks as we settle into life as a family of THREE and know if we'll be the parents of a SON or DAUGHTER!!! We think everyone should keep the gender of their unborn baby a surprise - the anticipation has been SO FUN! I mean, how many cool surprises do you get to have in this lifetime!?!




Love it Tina!! You guys did a great job!
ReplyDelete