Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Hattie Claire's 1st Year!
What a YEAR! I cannot believe we have a 13 month-old daughter and I haven't seemed to make the time to blog about her for a FULL YEAR! It's a busy job being a working wife & mama!!!
Hattie Claire has brought abundant joy to our lives and we certianly cannot imagine our family without her! Who knew on May 22, 2011 we would give birth to our first child...a daughter, nonetheless! She is our miracle and God's biggest blessing to our lives! She is a pretty laid back, content little lady who smiled very early on and has always loved to show off her sweet personality! It has been fun to see her grow and develop from a tiny infant to a hustling and bustling toddling little gal!
I won't even try to back-track on the past year and ALL the wonderful memories we've already made w/Hattie, but I will try to forge ahead and keep up w/our busy family life the best I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





You're back, woohoo! Those younger pics of Hattie girl make me sad, because I remember when she was an itty bitty baby and I met her for the first time at Square One... why must they grow so fast?! :(
ReplyDelete