Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Favorite Pastime

If Scott could do ONE thing in his life, I feel safe in saying that it would be fishing at the lake! He's enjoyed it for years! He has fond memories of fishing as a child with his grandfather, enjoying "guy time" at the lake, through HS and college, w/his buddies, and even now allowing me to tag along, every now and then, to toss in a line!

He is so patient in this sport and I love to watch how easy it comes to him and the simple joy it brings to his life! I can't wait for Scott to carry on this "pastime" with our own family someday - those moments he will share w/our children will be priceless!

These are a couple pictures from the past several weeks at the lake - fishing season is in full effect! We've actually found ourselves at the lake every weekend, over the past month, so Scott can get his fix!

*I am still learning all the names of these fish, so I won't try to post too many captions acting as if I am the fish guru!*

Scott and a pretty nice catch!

Chris, Scott's older brother, is one good fishin' buddy!
Always has been, always will be!

And another fishin' pal, Scott's long-time friend, Daniel!



Daniel caught some large ones on this particular weekend!
The guys were so pumped!
and, I was too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment