Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What the HAIL???

Last week we had a hail storm! If any of you, reading this, live in the Austin area, you might have had it too! It came as fast as it went...after work, we started out w/sunny skies, then it turned gray, w/some thunder and lightning, and finally, kaboom - hail was hitting all over the place! Scott rushed outside to get at least one of our cars in our already packed garage! I laughed so hard when he came running back into the house, through the hail, w/his motorcycle helmet on (unfortunately, no pics of that!). All I could do was just stand in the middle of our living room and try to console Dog - she hates storms!

Scott snapped some great photos and recorded a little footage as it all was coming down! Thankfully, nothing was damaged, except maybe a light in one of our trees! It got pretty crazy for about 5 minutes! Scott says it was "HAILacious!!!" That is Texas for ya, everyone says the weather can change in an instant!



1 comment:

  1. Is that your home? It's beautiful! I sooooo miss oak tress up here!

    ReplyDelete