skip to main |
skip to sidebar
BFFs
Two weekends ago, my BBF Jessica, along with her husband Rusty, Rusty's cousin Wade, and their little sweet pea Isabella, dropped in for a quick visit to our house! They were in town to watch some state softball tournaments and decided to stay the night with us! What a treat! We hardly get to spend much time w/one another these days, so to have her at our house, with the rest of her family, and to spend the night was awesome! We also had Scott's sister, Lisa, her hubby Chad, and baby Haylie in from San Antonio! We didn't have big plans w/everyone in town - we just ate dinner and sat in our backyard and visited! Jess and I even managed to stay up longer than everyone else talking and catching up, in my bathroom, nonetheless!!!! Oh, how I love my time w/Jess and wish it could be more often! She is my soul sista, my inspiration, and my best bud! I love you, Jess! Please come back and see us!Sweet Isabella!
Lisa and Baby Haylie
Scott and Rusty messin' around in the shop
"Chadler"
Rusty's cousin, Wade
Isabella w/GUNS UP!
Me, Isabella, and Jess - I love ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment