Scott and I started the morning off by welcoming Kelly into our home. She flew all the way from NYC to be at the wedding (and enjoy her family, for a week, in Temple)! We headed down to eat at Shady Grove to surprise Lisa with a 30th bday lunch! The party was just getting started when our waitress let us know that some transformers had blown and the restaurant was basically shutting down b/c they weren't going to be able to cook more food until things came back on. Off to Freddie's we went, on South First Street, for some good grub and cold drinks (man, it was a HOT day!) We then headed back to the Omin Hotel for some cool down time, in the pool, before the wedding began. At 6pm, the festivities started and we were enjoying a wedding, down-home Austin style -- complete w/hotdogs, cotton candy, a picture booth, and handmade recycable decor! It was a fun day! We missed Brooke (she was helping w/wedding preparation) and we missed Jessica too (she was home in Wichita Falls with her little man, Charlie). I miss these girls dearly and really enjoy our time spent together!
Until next time...
Falish, Kel, Lise, Trace, Jess, B, Ash, Baize, and Parks! I Love Ya'll!
- Tiny (I dig that we somehow all ended up with nicknames!!!)
Shady Grove, on our way out!!!
The 30th birthday girl, Lisa!
The 30th birthday cake that fell to the floor as Traci & Parker were transporting it to our table!
(we decided to get a taste straight from the middle - see our tunnel?)
Traci & a frosting-covered chair!WAIT, look what I found - another fun reunion pic!
This was almost 2 yrs ago! What a fun night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Y'all are so cute! I love seeing the pictures of all of you.
ReplyDelete