skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Welcome to the World, Sydnee!
Our newest niece, Sydnee Reese Miller, was born on Friday, August 14th at 12:25 am to Scott's sister Michelle and her husband Steve! We drove down to Victoria on Friday night to meet Sydnee and congratulate the new family! Sydnee and her parents were released from the hospital on Sat. afternoon, so we were also able to spend some time w/them at home as a family of three! Everyone is doing great and I just know Michelle and Steve are on cloud nine because they have finally been able to meet their little blessing! Congrats to ya'll and thank you for opening your home to us during such a busy, yet very memorable, time in your lives! Sydnee is beautiful and perfect in every way and we can't wait to spend more time with her! Love ya'll!!!Sydnee Reese Miller
8 lbs. 4 ozs.
19 1/2 inches
...and, her very proud parents, Michelle & Steve!
Ott & Sydnee
TT & Sydnee
Grammy & her third granddaughter!
Congrats on your new niece. You definitely have NO excuse not to buy at least one SheShe Bow! ;) She needs a bow on that precious little head. I will be having another bow giveaway at the beginning of September. Remind me if I forget I said this!! HA!!
ReplyDelete