November and December provided Scott and I many opportunities to go, go, go and hang out with the people we love the dearest! Between friends and family coming into town, a yummy Thanksgiving, camping in Lost Maples State Park, Christmas parties galore, and a blessed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, there is no wonder I have so many pictures to share and just not enough time, or space, to post them all! In an effort of trying to allow you a glimpse into what we've been up to lately, I just decided to select some of my faves to share...(they are a little out of order and kind of backwards; from Dec. to Nov.)!






With everyone in town, we decided to take some family pictures! I think this one is cute b/c we all look like we are trying not to giggle! :).jpg)
Mid-November, my dear friend Lauri and her daughter Payton came for a visit! We loaded up the kids and had a fabo day of shopping in Fredericksburg! Max and Payton didn't quite make the pic - they were in their strollers!
Scott and I on Thanksgiving Day in San Antone! My parents drove in from WF and joined us at Scott's Mom's house!
This final pic will always hold a special place in my heart because on this day, Scott and I shared a very special little secret! The day before Thanksgiving we were delighted to take two POSITIVE pregnancey tests! We decided to keep things quiet since it was so early on, but you can imagine our excitement and utter joy of the secret we were sharing that day - in front of many of our loved ones! Unfortunately, the day after Thanksgiving, I had a miscarriage. I can honestly say that it was one of the saddest days of my life. I was heartbroken, and still am. We have prayed hard and have faith in our Lord that He will, NO DOUBT, provide us with a baby when it is HIS time and the most perfect timing it will be! Knowing this comforts both Scott and I, but the emotions are still there and we battle through them quite often. We are excited to know we can actually have babies and this gives us hope! Please lift us up in prayer if you think about it! All my love, Tina




I'm loving that your parents and your inlaws got together. How nice is that!?!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, Tina. I wish you all the best in 2010!
ReplyDeleteGod's glorious timing will be revealed to you and it will be ever so special! :) Love you...LOVED seeing you guys a few weeks ago! :) Sis
ReplyDelete