Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Painting With a Twist

Last night, several girlfriends and I went to this precious little shop called "Painting With a Twist"! You pay $35 and get a blank canvas, all the paint you need, specific brushes, and a 2-3 hr step-by-step lesson on how to paint a particular picture. It's BYOB and you can even bring in appetizers or dinner, if you want! I didn't know what to think about our little "outing" since I am not a painter and really don't consider myself talented in the artsy department! HOWEVER, I had an absolute blast and I really dig my little owl!!!! If you live in the Austin area, check this place out! You can get on their website and see the painting classes they put on all month long - you just choose which piece you want to paint and make a reservation for that particular day! It was so awesome! Thanks Katie, Shauna, and Courtney for a super fun time!





5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's really cute! I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Nice job T. I really want to go do this....fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute! I want to do one of those at our art classes here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Love the owl...good work, T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute! Just catching up on you guys... This looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete