Thursday, February 24, 2011

And, The Countdown Begins...

...28 weeks pregnant this week and entering the 3rd trimester!

The "dreaded" glucose test (it was not bad at all) happened yesterday at our dr.'s appointment and, thank the Lord, I am not anemic and have no risk of diabetes! Overall, this pregnancy has been a breeze! I am starting to feel more aches and pains, every now and then, and I definitely feel like putting my feet up by the end of the work day! However, I certainly don't want to sound like I am complaining. I know friends who have had to be put on bed rest and/or who have delivered preemie babies, on or before, the stage I am at now. Therefore, I am very grateful for the occasional feelings of fatigue and soreness because, afterall, it reminds me that we are about to be blessed with the greatest gift EVER - the answer to our many prayers!!!

This picture was taken with our new "mama-jama" camera! It will be the first of many, I'm sure! We'll soon need to document the progress of the nursery and the completion of our master bathroom! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. You are the CUTEST mama to be ever. Just FYI :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! You truly have that glow. I feel your enthusiasm through your words and I'm just counting down the weeks for that beautiful little life to be here and in your arms. I.can't.wait!

    ReplyDelete