My 31st birthday - February 17, 2011
AND
Mom's 60th birthday - February 27, 2011!!!
We celebrated, "double-time", this past weekend, with a family get-together in San Antonio! My parents had plans to be in SA for a conference that my dad needed to attend, so Scott and I decided to make a weekend trip to San Antone to spend time w/my parents and his family! Scott's mom (ahem, the hostess with the mostest!) prepared a yummy dinner, complete with her famous homemade Italian Cream Cake! It was such a treat to have us all there for a big birthday bash!
Birthdays are always the best in my book (heck, I decide to celebrate the whole month of Febrauary every year), but I have a feeling this year will be THE BEST to date! Maybe it has a little something to do w/a certain someone entering the world in a few months and bringing me unfathomable joy & happiness! Welcome 3-1!!!
We celebrated, "double-time", this past weekend, with a family get-together in San Antonio! My parents had plans to be in SA for a conference that my dad needed to attend, so Scott and I decided to make a weekend trip to San Antone to spend time w/my parents and his family! Scott's mom (ahem, the hostess with the mostest!) prepared a yummy dinner, complete with her famous homemade Italian Cream Cake! It was such a treat to have us all there for a big birthday bash!
Birthdays are always the best in my book (heck, I decide to celebrate the whole month of Febrauary every year), but I have a feeling this year will be THE BEST to date! Maybe it has a little something to do w/a certain someone entering the world in a few months and bringing me unfathomable joy & happiness! Welcome 3-1!!!
The older birthday girl's balloons!
(Look at that little hand enjoying a piece of goodness before
the candles were ever blown out! Love it!!!)
Singing "Happy Birthday" to one another
Can we say "sugar high"? What fun it is to play at Grammy's house!




No comments:
Post a Comment