The day after Scott's birthday, we went to dinner with Chris, Katie, Macee, and our good friends Daniel, and Ashley! Scott requested sushi for his bday dinner so we headed off to one of our fave Austin sushi spots! Dinner was devine and the company of family and friends completed the evening!
The 30th Birthday Boy!
and, his #1 fan!
Happy Birthday "Ott"!
Katie and Chris
The Sahl's -- a very funny Daniel and sweet Ashley
The girls after dinner
The weekend after Mother's Day, we all headed to the lake to spend a belated Mother's Day w/Scott's mama, Susan! It was a weekend that usually doesn't come around too often - a weekend where Susan was able to have her children, spouses, and grandchildren all under one roof! We enjoyed the weekend so much and look forward to more lake weekends with our growing family!!!
Fishing anyone?
Have you ever seen a sweeter face? I had to take a picture of Maceein this outfit b/c I dressed her from head to toe and was
very proud of myself -- she loos like a doll!!!
Macee preparing to be a big sister by helping feed Haylie!
Happy Birthday to Steve...
and, Happy Birthday to Scott!
Grammy & Macee!
Lisa, baby Haylie, and Chad -- cute little family!
We can't wait to meet this baby girl in August! 
Memorial Day Weekend was a fun one! We had almost everyone up at the lake (me, Scott, Chris, Katie, Macee, Lisa, Chad, Haylie, Susan, Meemaw, and Scott's Aunt Nancy and Uncle Phillip)! We missed ya'll, Michelle & Steve! I didn't take too many pics, but as you can see, once again, we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly!
The weekend was mostly cloudy, but when Monday rolled around, it was sunny and HOT! A perfect day to be in the water all day! And, I was feeling it a week later w/sunburns like I haven't had in a very long time! OUCH!
What a handsome man!
You can't keep this boy away from the water!
Macee, the water is this way!!!
Haylie is not too sure what to think about being out in the hot sun!
(Yes, Katie does have a prego belly w/drawings done in black Sharpie!
The masterpiece was done by soon-to-be daddy Chris!)

Finally, the last weekend of May, Scott and I headed to Wichita Falls to visit my parents. Tim and Amber drove in from Lubbock, so it turned out being a little family reunion! The guys golfed all day on Sat. while the gals got pedis and shopped! We were able to eat at some of our fave WF restaurants and then we watched our fave singer, Seth, play downtown on Sat. night! To top it off, we were able to hug the necks of two adorable people who we have set up! My friend Bridget, from Tech, and Seth's brother, Brad, have been dating long distance since April and they are in love!!!! This sweet story of matchmaking & blind dates kind of reminds me of two other kids in love...hmmm...who could that be? ;)
The two matchmakers w/a giddy girl in LOVE!
Jess, Me, & Bridget!
Jess, Me, & Bridget!
May was a fun and busy month!!!











I'll second that motion -- May WAS fun..
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to at least get to still see pictures of my favorite family-in-law (or something like that) --- I hope so much we get to make more treks to the Lake as the kiddos get older!!! I guess we're going to have to find some way of buying the entire island as the family keeps growing!! AWESOME to hear about all the Chessher fun! :) PS - Kate WILL NOT send me pictures of my newest nephew, so PLEASE post some as soon as possible!!! L, sis
Y'all are so much fun! I love all the pix of Macee too - what a beautiful girl. And I love your new garden - way to go!
ReplyDelete