We can't wait to go on another cruise again...maybe to Alaska or the Mediterranean??? Gosh, that may need to be in a couple years, but what a fun dream to have!
Watching karaoke...we did this 3 nights in a row! Such a blast!
About to head back to the ship, but not before a pose w/a fake donkey!
"When in Mexico..."
I loved this little boy -- we bought two handmade necklaces from his dad
The waves were amazing crashing up against these rocks, even though this pic doesn't show it too well!
The "Reggae Beach Bar" - our fave!
The view outside the "Reggae Beach Bar"
Ahhhhhh, the hammocks at the "Reggae Beach Bar" (we bought one just like this to use in our backyard!)
Our handmade hats made from banana leaves (I think???)
"Carlos and Charlie's" - nothing like the one here in Austin on Lake Travis!
Stumbled across this little shop on the side of the road and scored me a new purse, some Mexican tiles I want to use as coasters, a raunchy BBQing apron for Scott, and $1 Coronas that we took on the road with us!








No comments:
Post a Comment