Monday, September 28, 2009

Sydnee's Baby Dedication

(Once again, I'm a weekend behind in posting!)
Last weekend we drove to Victoria to hang out w/Steve, Michelle, & Baby Sydnee and to attend Sydnee's dedication at their church! It was a special moment that I am glad we were able to be a part of! Thank you for inviting us, Steve and Michelle, to your home and to witness Sydnee's dedication -- we are here to support you both in raising Sydnee to be a faithful servant of the Lord! We love ya'll!
Sydnee's dedication
Our family after the church service/dedication
What a cute family - even if they are wearing all that UT garb! Uggh!
Oops, don't know what happened with this pic, but these are the 2009 babies of our family...from top to bottom (ha-ha) Sydnee, Haylie, & Max
Macee & I playing a little "horsey"
A little family-fun rivalry...this did include me
losing a bet for a pedicure, darn it!
Oh well, always proud of my RED RAIDERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment