Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two Years Ago Today...

...I married my best friend! Two years ago today I married the love of my life! Two years ago today I married the man I know God intended just for me! We said "I Do" on a warm evening at Lake Buchanan in front of many of our dear family and friends who traveled near and far just to celebrate with us! It was a lovely, and very FUN, day that I will never forget!

I am one lucky girl to have become Mrs. James Scott Chessher two years ago! My life is much sweeter sharing it with him! His generosity, integrity, sense of humor, zeal for life, and love for the Lord (among many other wonderful attributes) make him the man that I admire as a husband and one day as a father to our children. I look forward to the years that we have ahead of us and anticipate where our future will lead as husband and wife. There is no one I'd rather share this life with -- thank you, babe, for choosing me to be your wife!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love you!!!



We celebrated our anniversary a little early this year with a cruise to Cozumel...pics to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary. What a sweet post. Looks like y'all had a great trip too!

    ReplyDelete