skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Friday Fun
We hosted "date night" at our house last Thursday night and had a very special & fun couple join in! Katie and Chris traveled up to our house, with Macee & Max, after work to come hang out w/all of us! It was so fun to have them over to grill out, sit by the fire pit, and spend the night! What a treat! I didn't have to work on Friday, so I made the most of my time w/the other Chessher's! We spent the beautiful afternoon at the Domain -- a little lunch, shopping, and playing around made for a perfect agenda to start the weekend!
My parents drove in late Friday night for a visit, but unfortunately I didn't get any pics! Boo! It was pretty much the norm for us when we all get together -- golfing, shopping, and eating out! Scott and I enjoyed their visit and can't wait to see them in a couple weekends when we go to the Falls for Easter!p.s. Happy St. Patrick's Day today!

No comments:
Post a Comment