I had the privilege of going to Dallas, at the beginning of March, to visit several girlfriends and their sweet babies! Can you believe that each one of their sons' names is "Parker"?!? I called it my "Parker Weekend"!!! (Scott enjoyed himself too - he went to the lake with some friends and went fishing!)
My dear friend Kristen and Parker
(who is due in about 3 weeks)!
I was in town celebrating her baby shower!
Kristen and I go wayyyy back -- all the way to elementary school!
My sweet friend (and roomie from Tech) Ryann
and her Parker man! He'll be ONE soon!
I loved romping around w/this little guy!
My fun college friend Parker (we call her by her maiden name) and her baby boy Parker! He is 3 months old and this was my first time to meet him! He is a doll!
Thank you Kristen, Ryann, and Parker for allowing me to come visit w/ya'll! It was a fun weekend and much needed girl time! I always love time spent with my precious friends and their growing families!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment