Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Project Renovation!

Every Tuesday night we meet up w/several other couples for a small group Bible Study! We rotate with meeting as couples one week, then the gals meet up the next week, then couples, then the guys meet up, etc. This group has been a saving grace for Scott and I as individuals, as well as in our marriage! We are extremely blessed by these friends! So, how much more blessed were we when three of these men decided to come over to our house to start our "project renovation" in our master bathroom!
The very special part of this is that it was the guys night to meet, last Tuesday, and the whole thing was set up as a surprise to me!!! I had NO idea that they were all coming to our house to completely demolish the bathroom and get it ready to go for our renovation! What a job!!!!! I could tell they were all having a blast tearing up tile, pulling sheetrock down, hauling out cabinets, & scraping off wallpaper (OK, so maybe the "scraping off wallpaper" part is a stretch -- that stuff is for the birds!!!) Anyhow, Scott and I are so thankful for their help b/c we are now down to studs and a bare floor and are ready to start choosing new tile, cabinetry, bead board, sink/faucet, etc.!
Thanks again Danny, Emmett, & Andy!!!
Ya'll are some handy dudes!



No comments:

Post a Comment