While I was doing these "girly" things, Scott was able to hang out w/Lauri's husband, Chad! I love that they enjoy each other's company so much!
We all had a great dinner on Sat. night at a fabo place, out in the boondocks, called The Loco Coyote! Think sawdust on the floors, picnic tables to sit at, and abundant amounts of fried foods and burgers! Yummmmy! We waited for almost 2 hrs to get a seat - that's how great this place is! Thank you, Lauri and Chad, for having us that weekend! We are so anxious to meet Miss Payton and witness ya'll interact as her mommy and daddy!
Not too much longer to go!

Payton's room is lookin' cute and ready to go!
All that's missing now is Payton!


Cute decorations at the shower!


And, some cute gifts!


Some of my dear friends I used to teach with:
Candi, me, Lauri, Eunice, and Ashley!
I miss ya'll!

Scott regulated and had some words w/the hostess at the Loco Coyote b/c we had to wait so long to sit down. This sign on the outside of the restaurant was fitting, don't ya think???

Some late night setting up of the new pack-n-play for Payton!

This baby (aka: Ferris, the schnauzer) is not going to be excited about the
newest addition to the Allen family/household! 




No comments:
Post a Comment