Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What the Heck

For whatever reason, we are having some computer difficulties here at home. It's been very hard to upload pictures and our computer seems to be moving much slower than usual. So, "what the heck" is what I have to say, for now, b/c I am really anxious to get some posting done!

There is not much going on here in the world of the Chessher's! We are praising God for some much-needed rain down here (Scott's actually out fertilizing the yard, in the rain, as I type)! We have another softball game tomorrow night which I am secretly dreading if the rain and cold weather continues - not a good combo for me and the game is at 9:00pm!!! OH, and, we are pumped to go see our 'ol friend Seth play Gruene Hall on Friday night! Look him up if you haven't heard of him -- his new website is apparently up and running now...it is: www.sethjames.com
We always enjoy ourselves at his show and look forward to seeing both he and Jessica sing! And, come on, you just can't beat a night out in Gruene, TX baby!!!

That's about it for now! I am doing this as a sort of "test run" to even see if our computer will let me blog just words (w/o pictures)! Toodles!
-T

p.s. I am kind of tired of my Valentine's background, but "the cutest blog on the block" is telling me I have to update something on our computer in order for me to change it...is this true and legit? Give me your two cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment