I am so glad to now be able to post these pics from the end of Feb.! We had a fantastic whirlwind of a weekend in the metroplex...a 30th birthday bash for my college friend at the Glass Cactus (the club that is part of the Gaylord Texan Hotel in Grapevine) to see the M80s play; visiting w/my very best friend and her family in Grand Prairie; and my old roommate's couples' baby shower in Frisco!
It was so fun to catch up w/so many of our friends that we haven't seen in a long time! Here a quite a few pics to journal our shenanigans!!!!!!
Friday night started the fun - me and Parker on her 30th "birfday" at the Glass Cactus!
My sweet Texas Tech gals! I love ya'll!
The M80's - an 80's cover band and they also perform as Le Freak - a disco cover band! They rocked! I danced and sang all night long to some great music!


Me and the birthday gal again!

Scott and I after a loooong night!
It's a beautiful hotel!



The next day, it was off to see my BFF, Jessica, and her family! I love these folks dearly! Her older sister, Stephanie, was prego w/their twin girls in this picture. She just delivered them earlier this week! They are truly miraculous little girls - ask me to tell you the story about them sometime!



The next day, it was off to see my BFF, Jessica, and her family! I love these folks dearly! Her older sister, Stephanie, was prego w/their twin girls in this picture. She just delivered them earlier this week! They are truly miraculous little girls - ask me to tell you the story about them sometime!
All I can say is GOD IS GOOD!!!

Me and my bestest bud, Jessica Baker!

Me and my bestest bud, Jessica Baker!
I mean, how cute is this pic?!?

The BFFs and tiny girl!
On Saturday night we celebrated my college roomate Ryann and her husband Gant at their couples' baby shower! It was so fun! They are expecting their son, Parker Gant Bills, very soon!

The BFFs and tiny girl!
Mother and daughter...I adore this pic!
On Saturday night we celebrated my college roomate Ryann and her husband Gant at their couples' baby shower! It was so fun! They are expecting their son, Parker Gant Bills, very soon! This pic is of Charlie Walker, Jessica and Seth's little guy
(and, not to mention our godson - what an honor)!











No comments:
Post a Comment